NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, February 13, 2021

PLUMERIA BEACH HOUSE - KAHALA HOTEL AND RESORT

PLUMERIA BEACH HOUSE
KAHALA HOTEL AND RESORT
5000 KAHALA AVENUE
HONOLULU, HI 96816
808-739-8760
HOURS:  Thursday thru Monday 7:30-11AM / 11:30AM - 2PM / 5:30PM - 8:30PM
                 Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30AM - 11AM

You cannot beat the location of Plumeria Beach House and while the food is expensive, the feeling of being in a resort paradise makes it worth it.  I love this place.  My Daughter had the Spicy Ahi Roll ($15). I tried it and liked it.  She loved it.  I went for the Beach House Salad ($32) with Crab and Shrimp.  Could not believe they buried the Crab below the lettuce so you could not see it.  For $32 I want to see the Crab.  While I do not like Spring Mix Lettuce, this salad was good and I would definitely order it again and maybe ask for Romaine and Iceberg Lettuce.  My Wife had the Misoyaki Butterfish ($38).  Yes $38 for lunch entree.  The Butterfish was delicious and it had us saying "why don't we eat more Butterfish?"  Our friend had the Kahala Burger ($22) and it made my mouth water for some beef.  Two patties made this worth a $22 Burger.  Probably not but he said it was great and devoured it.  The absolute star of this lunch was the Kahala Chocolate Mousse Cake ($16).  Yes $16 for a slice of cake.  Worth every penny though.  This is the best cake ever!  Rich, chocolatey, silky delicious.  It melted in my mouth.  The entire table raved about this cake and I will go back again just for this.  In fact, I think I will try to order one for Valentines Day.  Grab a friend and come here for the Chocolate Mousse Cake.  Have a cup of coffee and you can be in and out for around $30 with free validated four hour parking.  

BEST CHOCOLATE CAKE EVER!

PLUMERIA BEACH HOUSE LUNCH MENU

SUSHI AND SAKE



SPICY AHI ROLL

BEACH HOUSE SALAD

KAHALA BURGER

MISOYAKI BUTTERFISH

DESSERT MENU

WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CAKE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback