NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, February 14, 2021

JOLENE'S MARKET - BRISKET SALAD

JOLENE'S MARKET
CHINATOWN CULTURAL PLAZA
100 N. BERETANIA ST #105
HONOLULU, HI 96817
808-540-1000
HOURS:  Daily 10AM -8PM

Kind of a bummer to have Jolene's Market while eating a low carb diet.  They are known for their Sandwiches and especially the Lobster Roll.  Everything looks good here but being a good boy and sticking to my diet, I went for the Brisket Salad.  This was good but I am not a fan of Spring Mix Salad.  What I did like was the Pickled Onions and Carrots.  Don't think I would order this again but I am so game to go back here and try the high carb stuff because that is where it is at at Jolene's.

BRISKET SALAD

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback