NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, October 31, 2020

CHEESE PLATTER AND PUPU'S

DINNER AT HOME

My Daughter invited a friend over for dinner so I asked her what she wanted me to cook.
To my surprise she said she wanted a Charcuterie Platter with Cheeses, Grapes and Poke.
To see her expression, hand gestures and excitement made me so happy.  She was visualizing the food
and talking all about it.  I decided that I would not let her down and set out to make the best
platter of food she had ever seen.  Think I did pretty good and we all enjoyed this Pupu style dinner
on the lanai.  Everything was perfect including the weather until we started talking politics.

CHEESE PLATTER AND PUPU'S

CHEESE, MEATS, GRAPES, APRICOTS AND MIXED NUTS

AHI POKE, SHRIMP POKE AND KIMCHE TAKO POKE

OUR FAVORITE - TARTUFO CHEESE ON GARLIC BREAD WITH RASPBERRY JAM

GYOZA WITH PONZU DIPPING SAUCE

PUPU NIGHT ON THE LANAI

FOUR BEAUTIES, CHEESE AND ME


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback