NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, October 3, 2020

CARLO'S PIZZA FROM ATLANTA

DINNER AT HOME 

I bought six frozen Pizza's from Carlo's Pizza in Atlanta, GA.  They were highly rated by Barstool Sports Pizza Review and it took a few months to get them.  After the Barstool review Carlo's received over 20,000 orders for their pizzas.  They contacted each customer to tell them they would fulfill their order but it would take months.  I waited and now this is my last one.  I did not think the Carlo's Pizza was that great. Perhaps because we are eating them frozen and not fresh at the restaurant.  I found myself doctoring up the standard Pepperoni Pizzas to add more flavor.  On this one I added Italian Sausage, Onion and Jalapeño.  Pretty darn good with a nice crispy crust.  

Click link below to view previous post on Carlo's Pizza.

https://greateatshawaii.blogspot.com/2020/07/carlos-pizza.html

CARLO'S PEPPERONI PIZZA WITH ITALIAN SAUSAGE, ONION AND JALAPEÑO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback