NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, October 26, 2020

CHICKEN PICCATA

DINNER AT HOME

My Wife and Daughter love the Chicken Piccata from California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) and order it all the time.  Never was my favorite so I avoided it and always went for the BBQ Chicken Pizza.  My Wife requested Chicken Piccata for dinner so I went to work researching a few recipes.  I ended up using a recipe from Giada De Laurentiis from the Food Network.  I was not happy with the sauce as we were making this so we improvised a lot.  The recipe calls for 1/3 cup of Lemon Juice, 1/2 cup of Chicken Stock, Olive Oil, Butter, Capers and Parsley.  First off I seasoned the flour with salt, pepper and Flavor God Lemon/Garlic Seasoning.  Also seasoned the Chicken on both sides with the same.  Added more Chicken Stock, Chicken Bouillon and lots more Butter to the sauce.  Used only 1/4 cup of Lemon Juice. 
Served with Angel Hair Pasta, Parmesan Cheese and Parsley.  This was the best Chicken Piccata I have ever tasted.  It came out amazing and both my Wife, Daughter and a Friend said it was much better than CPK.  Victory with my Piccata! 
Click link below to view the recipe that we used as a base;
https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/chicken-piccata-recipe2-1913809

CHICKEN PICCATA

CHICKEN PICCATA, BRUSCHETTA AND GRILLED TAKO

TWEAKED THE RECIPE TO MAKE A DELICIOUS SAUCE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback