NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, October 10, 2020

SPAGHETTI WITH MEATBALLS AND ITALIAN SAUSAGE

DINNER AT HOME

I asked my Wife if she wanted pasta with Meatballs or Meat Sauce hoping she would say Meat Sauce 
so I did not have to make Meatballs.  Of course she said Meatballs.  Meatballs it is I said and got to work.
Made the Meatballs with Beef, Veal, Pork, Garlic, Italian Parsley, Bread Crumbs, Eggs, Salt, Pepper, Romano and Parmesan Cheese plus a little water.  After mixing everything in a bowl I browned the Meatballs in Olive Oil and then placed them in a heated sauce I had prepared with Bertolli Tomato and Basil Sauce, Onion, Carrots, Celery, Garlic and Mushrooms.  Also cooked some Italian Sausage and then placed them in the sauce too.  Let everything simmer for about an hour.  Cut the Sausage on a bias prior to plating and the result was pure pasta heaven. Delicious!

SPAGHETTI WITH HOMEMADE MEATBALLS AND ITALIAN SAUSAGE

SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS ON THE LANAI
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback