NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, October 17, 2020

HANA SUSHI

HANA SUSHI
HAWAII KAI SHOPPING CENTER
377 KEAHOLE ST, #C3
HONOLULU, HI. 96825
808-395-4330
HOURS:  Daily 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
www.hanasushihawaii.com
www.yelp.com/biz/hana-sushi-honolulu
www.facebook.com/pages/Hana-Sushi/111481005558742

Was not expecting Sushi on this night because I had planned on having Pizza delivered from 
New Haven, CT.  UPS said the pizza was going to be delivered but after tracking the package I found it had just left Memphis.  My Daughter and her friend were at the store so I called them and asked what they wanted to eat instead of the Pizza Night we had planned.  Sushi was the answer.  I quickly went on Bite Squad and ordered from Hana Sushi in Hawaii Kai.  The Sushi was ready within an hour and my Daughter picked it up and brought it home.  I had already made a Sashimi platter so it worked out well.  
Sushi was fresh and oh so delicious.  Blessed!
Click link below to view previous post on Hana Sushi;

HANA SUSHI TAKEOUT

HAMACHI CARPACCIO

EBI AND CUCUMBER HOSOMAKI

SPIDER ROLL

RED DRAGON ROLL

DRAGON ROLL

FIRECRACKER ROLL

HAMACHI KAMA

HAPPY HANA SUSHI ON THE LANAI

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback