NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Friday, October 30, 2020

PIZZA AND HOT WINGS

DINNER AT HOME

When I asked my Wife and Daughter if they wanted Pizza and Wings for dinner they both said yes right away.  I was kind of surprised because they are always saying they want to eat healthy.  Well I don't know if this dinner was healthy but it sure was delicious.  I started with a frozen Zuppardi's Pizza from West Haven, CT.  The Pizza came with just sausage on it so I doctored it up with Pepperoni, Red Onion and JalapeƱo.  Cooked for only 10 minutes at 425 and it came out perfect.  Pizza was delicious and we wished we had cooked two of them.  For my Wings I used the Air Fryer and only a little spray oil.  Did a dry rub on the Wings using Flavor God Hot Wings and Ghost  Seasonings Plus Franks Hot Sauce Seasoning.  Mixed the seasonings well and then coated the Wings before placing them in the Air Fryer.  While the Wings cooked, I heated butter and Franks Hot Sauce together and then poured the sauce all over the Wings.  The result was some of the best Hot Wings I have ever tasted.  They were super good and had a perfect heat level.  So delicious!!!

ZUPPARDI'S FROZEN SAUSGE PIZZA DOCTORED UP WITH
PEPPERONI, RED ONION AND JALAPENO

DRY RUB FOR THE WINGS BEFORE HEATING IN AIR FRYER

AIR FRYER HOT WINGS

PERFECTLY SEASONED AND COOKED HOT WINGS

PIZZA AND WINGS ON THE LANAI

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback