NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, October 4, 2020

DREW'S FRIED RICE

 BREAKFAST AT HOME

My Wife requested Fried Rice for breakfast and she made the rice a day ahead so I could prepare it in the morning.  I love making this Fried Rice before my girls wake up.  It's just kind of relaxing chopping the vegetables and bringing everything together.  Our dog hangs in the kitchen with me hoping that I will drop something on the floor for her to eat.  I call her my Sous Chef and it's so calming to have her near me.  This batch of Fried Rice included Portuguese Sausage, Spam, Char Siu and leftover Pork Chops.  Lots of meats to go with the Onions, Carrots, Egg, Peas, Garlic and Green Onion.  This really is the BEST Fried Rice ever.  Once you have Fried Rice like this you will never settle for the junk served in most restaurants.

Click the link below for the recipe to Drew's Fried Rice; https://greateatshawaii.blogspot.com/2020/03/drews-fried-rice.html 

DREW'S FRIED RICE
I MAKE A LARGE BATCH THAT LASTS FOR DAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback