NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, November 22, 2020

AIR FRYER BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS

DINNER AT HOME

Finally have a Buffalo Chicken Wing recipe down that I like.  I use a dry rub prior to placing the Wings into the Air Fryer.  Flavor God Hot Wings, Garlic Lovers and Ghost Seasonings combined with Franks Red Hot Original Seasoning Blend.  I coat the Wings in these spices along with a little Cooking Spray.
Place in Air Fryer and cook for 25 minutes at 380 degrees.  Turn the Wings halfway through the cooking process to crisp both sides.  While the Wings are cooking I mix Franks Hot Sauce with Butter and heat.
When the Wings are cooked and golden brown I toss them in the Hot Sauce and Butter.  Amazing Wings!

AIR FRYER BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback