NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Friday, November 20, 2020

GUIEB CAFE - TURKEY AND HAM

GUIEB CAFE
1311 KING STREET, SUITE F06
HONOLULU, HI 96817
808-913-2131
HOURS:  Monday Thru Saturday 6AM - 3PM
www.guiebscatering.com
www.yelp.com/biz/guieb-cafe-honolulu
www.facebook.com/guiebscatering/
www.instagram.com/guiebscatering/?hl=en

I was not craving a Thanksgiving meal but when I saw Guieb Cafe had this Turkey and Ham lunch for $16, I just had to give it a try.  Wow...I was blown away by the great flavors.  The Turkey was moist and I loved the Dressing and Gravy.  The Ham was thick and full of flavor.  Even the Green Beans and Mashed Potatoes were delicious.  This lunch was a real treat.  I only ate about half but wanted to finish it all. 
Click link below to view lots more Guieb Cafe meals;

TURKEY AND HAM HOLIDAY COMBO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback