NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

BA-LE SPECIAL SANDWICH

BA-LE SANDWICH
333 WARD AVENUE
HONOLULU, HI 96814
808-591-0935

Ba-Le Sandwich is sometimes good, sometimes bad and this time GREAT!  Probably the best Bahn Mi I have ever had at Ba-Le and believe me,  I have eaten dozens of them.  What made this one special is that everything was fresh.  First off the bread was perfect and soft on the inside with a light crunch on the outside.  The meats were fresh and the Pate was abundant and super fresh.  I think I just caught them on a good day when everything was made fresh this day.  Oh if only every Ba-Le Special Sandwich could taste like this.  Truly one of the best Bahn Mi sandwiches I have ever eaten at Ba-Le.

BA-LE SPECIAL SANDWICH

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback