NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, November 9, 2020

COSTCO CHICKEN STREET TACOS

DINNER AT HOME

Strange but I was not in a cooking mood on a Sunday.  My Wife texted me from Costco and asked if I wanted to try this Chicken Street Taco Kit.  I said sure and she brought it home.  Within minutes we were eating Tacos.  We simply heated up the Chicken, warmed the Tortillas and then assembled the Tacos.  I placed the Cabbage on the bottom, then the Chicken, Cheese Salsa and Cilantro Lime Crema.  Added my own Onion, Cilantro and Hot Sauce.  We were very surprised that these Tacos were really good.  The Chicken actually had better flavor than most Mexican Restaurants in Honolulu.  My only complaint was there was not enough Cheese and Cabbage.  Other than that I would recommend this Taco Kit for a easy and fast Taco fix.  Salsa and Crema are good too!

COSTCO CHICKEN STREET TACOS

PRE-MADE TACO KIT FOR AROUND $13

COOKED SEASONED CHICKEN, CABBAGE SLAW, CHEESE, TORTILLAS,
SALSA AND CILANTRO LIME CREMA

CILANTRO LIME CREMA AND SALSA

ADDED CHOPPED ONION, CILANTRO AND HOT SAUCE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback