NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, November 8, 2020

PUPU'S AT HOAKALEI COUNTRY CLUB

PUPU'S AT HOAKALEI

Finished a round of Golf at Hoakalei and then headed into their Reflections Restaurant for a cold drink and some pupu's.  Enjoyed the Hoakalei Sushi Roll, Spicy Tuna Roll, Ahi Poke, Chips with Sausage and Cheese plus the best dish of the day; Korean Fried Chicken and Cheese.  I had never seen or heard of Korean Fried Chicken with Cheese but I remember when we went to Korea we fell in love with Korean Fried Chicken.  I ordered it just to see what it was all about and bam....the dish was amazing.  Our group gobbled up the Chicken and everyone said it was delicious.  In the sauce there are Carrots, Peas and Corn which I loved.  Never in a million years would I think that Fried Chicken and Cheese would go together but I am telling you this is delicious.  We ended up getting another order of the Korean Chicken with Cheese.  I tried to explain the dish to my Wife when I got home and she was a bit skeptical so I cannot wait to take her to the Club to try this delicious dish.  Absolutely loved it!
Click link below to view more photos of Hoakalei Country Club;

HOAKALEI SUSHI ROLL

SPICY TUNA ROLL

AHI POKE

SAUSAGE AND CHEESE DIP WITH CHIPS


KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN WITH CHEESE


ME AND MY BFF AT HOKALEI COUNTRY CLUB



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback