NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, November 14, 2020

PASTA WITH CRAB, SHRIMP AND CAVIAR

DINNER AT HOME

We had some leftover King Crab and I was going to make a salad.  Then saw that we had some Shrimp too.  I had just purchased some San Marzano Tomatoes from Italy so I switched things up and abandoned the salad idea and went for a pasta dish.  For the sauce I sautéed Garlic and Shallots along with some Red Pepper Flakes.  Added a bit of White Wine and reduced.  I chopped the Tomatoes into 1/4" pieces and put them in the pan along with all the juice.  Added a teaspoon of sugar and some Butter, Salt and Pepper.  Let it all simmer then added some of the Pasta water.  In another pan I sautéed the Shrimp and Crab in lots of Garlic and a bit of Olive Oil and Butter.  Had some Caviar so I topped the Pasta with a little dollop. 
Loved this little mountain of Seafood.

PASTA WITH CRAB, SHRIMP AND CAVIAR

PASTA ON THE LANAI

CHEESE AND SALUMI APPETIZER

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback