NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, November 5, 2020

RICHIE'S DRIVE INN

RICHIE'S DRIVE INN
1188 N. KING STREET
HONOLULU, HI 96817
808-842-4004
HOURS:  Daily 6AM - 7PM

Disgusting.  One of the worst meals on this blog.  When a co-worker recommended Richie's Drive Inn and said that they were known for their Boneless Chicken I said lets try it.  They evidently are also known for their Chili so she recommended I order the Chicken and Chili Plate Lunch.  I requested Onions on the Chile and they came out looking like someone cut them up with a pair of pliers.  Whoever cut them had not knife skills and maybe not even a knife.  The Chicken was horrible.  Breaded with a unseasoned and tasteless flour.  I ended up pulling off all the breading to just get some Chicken.  The Chicken was tasteless.  I mixed it with the Chili to try to salvage a meal.  Chili was very bland and basic.  Nothing I would order again.  Then there was the Mac Salad which was Snow White and nothing but a big blob of mayonnaise.  Disgusting!  I could not eat it.  Ended up throwing 80% this lunch away and vow never to return to Richie's Drive Inn.  NEVER!

RICHIE'S BONELESS CHICKEN AND CHILI PLATE

I REMOVED ALL THE BREADING FROM THE CHICKEN AND SET IT ON TOP

MACARONI SALAD IS A BLOB OF MAYONNAISE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback