NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, July 11, 2021

CHIP MONK KETO BITES

SNACKS AT HOME

Staying on a low carb diet also means eliminating sugar.  This is difficult when you love candy and sweets like me.  I have been trying all kinds of low carb/sugar snacks and most of them taste terrible or don't satisfy.  These little Chip Monk Keto Bites I purchased on Amazon tasted great and satisfied my craving for a small cookie.  I like the Peanut Butter best and really thought the personalized card was great marketing.


CHIP MONK KETO BITES ARRIVED 

HAND WRITTEN PERSONALIZED NOTE

PEANUT BUTTER KETO BITES

1 NET CARB

PEANUT BUTTER KETO BITE

CHOCOLATE CHIP PECAN KETO BITES


CHOCOLATE CHIP PECAN KETO BITE



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback