NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, July 4, 2021

LOW CARB OLIVE GARDEN

OLIVE GARDEN
ALA MOANA CENTER
1450 ALA MOANA BLVD
HONOLULU, HI 96814
808-942-2000
HOURS:  Monday thru Thursday/Sunday 11AM - 10PM / Friday & Saturday 11AM - 11PM

We were not planning on eating at Olive Garden but when we walked by there was no line.  I asked how long the wait was and was told we could be seated now.  Wow...I had been hearing that the wait times here were very long so we decided to go in and try it.  We were seated in the back section next to a large window overlooking Ala Moana Beach Park.  Nice.  I pulled out my phone and googled "Olive Garden low carb" to see if there was something I could order with low carbs.  I wanted to eat Pasta though so part of me wanted to order Pasta and the other part wanted to stay low carb.  The waitress asked if we were ready to order and I told her that I was trying to stay low carb.  She said a lot of people do that and she recommended the Chicken Marsala and Chicken Margherita with Broccoli.  The Marsala sounded good to me and the Wife liked the Margherita.  We ordered both.  The Salad and Breadsticks arrived.  Loved the Salad as it was chilled and fresh.  I took a small bite of the bread just to see what it tasted like.  Oh..it was good.  Normally I would chow down on a half dozen of these but this time one small bite. My Chicken Marsala was delicious.  The Chicken had very little or no breading.  I couldn't see or taste any.  My Wife liked the Chicken Margherita too.  Like the Marsala it had little or no breading.  Portions were large and we ended up taking half of our entrees home.  Nice to be able to go out and find low carb at Olive Garden.

THE UNLIMITED SALAD AND BREADSTICKS

OLIVE GARDEN ALA MOANA CENTER

OUR FIRST VISIT TO OLIVE GARDEN

OLIVE GARDEN MENU



BEAUTIFUL VIEW

LOVED THE CRISP, CHILLED SALAD

BREADSTICKS

CHICKEN MARSALA WITH A LITTLE CHIANTI

CHICKEN MARSALA WITH BROCCOLI

CHICKEN MARGHERITA

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback