NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, July 4, 2021

SALMON WITH HOLLANDAISE SAUCE

DINNER AT HOME

Readers of my blog know that Salmon with Hollandaise Sauce is one of our families favorite meals.  I have probably posted photos of it over a dozen times.  Cannot get enough of this though especially when Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon is available.  We usually pair the Salmon with Asparagus but lately we have been loving Broccolini.  I made a version of a Caprese Salad to go with the Salmon.  We didn't have any Basil so I substituted Red Onion.  I liked it but my Wife and Daughter did not.  Oh well.....

SALMON WITH HOLLANDAISE SAUCE

CAPRESE WITH NO BASIL

SALMON DINNER ON THE LANAI

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback