NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, July 29, 2021

LOW CARB JERSEY MIKES ITALIAN

LUNCH AT THE OFFICE

I really like the Italian Sandwich at Jersey Mikes.  Have not been able to eat one for over six months while eating a low carb diet.  I saw on Instagram someone ordered the sandwich without the bread and they served it in a carton.  I took a photo of the post so I would remember it the next time the Jersey Mikes Sub craving hit me.  Well it hit me on this day and I had a free delivery from Grub Hub.  Went online and ordered the Italian Sandwich Mike's way plus Avocado.  The option given in the dropdown menu was "Tub".  I figured this meant in a tub rather than on bread.  Googled "Jersey Mike's Tub" and found out this was true.  The un-sandwich arrived within an hour and it looked really good.  One bite and I was in Jersey Mike's heaven.  All the flavors of the regular sandwich without the carbs.  Absolutely loved this lunch and will definitely be ordering Jersey Mike's in a tub again!

JERSEY MIKE'S ITALIAN WITH AVOCADO IN A TUB 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback