NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, July 4, 2021

KETO SEA SALT CARAMEL ICE CREAM BAR

DESSERT AT HOME

I love Ice Cream and have been trying different Keto friendly Ice Cream products.  While some have been good, many have been terrible.  One of our guests at an AirBNB we own left some of these Keto Sea Salt Caramel Bars in the refrigerator when he left the unit.  I just had to try one and boy am I glad I did.  These Ice Cream Bars are delicious.  Taste like normal Ice Cream but with only 2 net carbs.  My Wife is now hooked on these too and they are always in our refrigerator.  I get the same brand Chocolate Mint and love them too!

KETO SEA SALT CARAMEL ICE CREAM BARS

I PREFER MY KETO ICE CREAM WITH A NICE CABERNET

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback