NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, July 4, 2021

WOLFGANG'S STEAKHOUSE

WOLFGANG'S STEAKHOUSE
ROYAL HAWAIIAN SHOPPING CENTER
2301 KALAKAUA AVE
HONOLULU, HI 96815
808-922-3600
HOURS:  Monday thru Thursday/Sunday 11AM - 11PM / Friday and Saturday 11AM - 11:30PM

I dined at Wolfgang's in March and had a delicious Petite Filet Steak.  On this visit I went with the Ribeye and it was one of the worst steaks of my life.  I added Salt and Pepper to it and it still was tough and tasteless.  Still not tasting good, I did what you should never do in a good steakhouse.  I added the steak sauce that was on the table.  It was like a kicked up Ketchup and I smothered the steak in the stuff.  The steak was still tough and chewy.  What a disappointment.  Made me want to stick with Ruth's Chris and never return to Wolfgang's again.  I did however enjoy the Wolfgang House Salad and Crab Cake.  They do have the best Crab Cake in town here.  
Click link below to view previous post on Wolfgang's Steakhouse;

UNSEASONED, TASTELESS AND TOUGH RIBEYE AT WOLFGANG'S

GREAT CRAB CAKE AND BACON

MUSHROOMS AND ONIONS ARE GOOD

FRESH FISH WAS A WINNER

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback